If you want to transform lives through sharing hope, skills, and encouragement so you and others can move from success to significance to legacy, then tune in to hear from Tom Ziglar, a world-class leader and motivator.
Today, meet a Legacy Coach who:
• Knows the truth of leaving an inheritance to someone and the power of leaving a legacy in someone.
• Shows people how to teach and transfer wisdom, so others can make decisions for themselves that ripple into eternity.
• Lives for the value of significance, not just temporary success.
• Shares openly about how you can become a person who bears fruit, which creates a legacy worth leaving
About Tom Ziglar
Tom Ziglar has had the rare privilege of spending his entire life surrounded by world-class leaders, innovators, and motivators. Family dinner included the presence of the world’s TOP motivator, his father, Zig Ziglar.
“You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Tom speaks around the world to billion-dollar companies, small business owners, and well-known academic institutions like Cambridge and Harvard.
Through Tom’s leadership, the Ziglar brand is more relevant today than ever:
• Over 4 million fans on the Ziglar Facebook page.
• Over 40 million downloads of one of the top business podcasts on iTunes, The Ziglar Show Podcast.
• Over 200 Ziglar Legacy Certified trainers in over 17 countries around the world
The Ziglar Mission, and Tom’s mission, is simple:
“To transform lives through hope, skills, and encouragement, and to help you move from Success to Significance to Legacy.”
Learn more at https://www.ziglar.com
Sound pretentious? It’s not an oversell. It’s valid. One year after becoming an “adjunctpreneur” one man sought to replace his regular income with coaching income in 365 days. It didn’t happen by dabbling about or attempting osmosis. Tune in to hear about Andy Wood’s personal journey and glean the insights you need to build your own fully sustainable coaching practice.
You’ll hear more about:
• How to get specific and bold about your goals so you can make the shift from skill development to business-building. • How having a “bias for action” helps you answer the question, “What 3 things do I need for my coaching business to succeed?”
• How to make a difference in someone else’s life by being an instrument of growth and transformation.
• How to take the mystery out of networking and zone in on value-added relationships, with no hook attached.
About Andy Wood
You won’t find MADISEL in the dictionary… yet. But hang out with Andy Wood for any length of time and you’ll hear about it. MADISEL is an acronym for “Make a difference in Someone Else’s Life,” and that is what has driven Andy for the last 40 years.
Whether as an author, professor, church leader, consultant, coach, or seminar leader, Andy has invested his life in communicating truth with passion and personally encouraging others. He has a Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, 32 years of pastoral ministry experience, and 14 years’ experience as a university professor, where he has taught more than 10,000 future leaders.
Andy started transitioning into professional Christian coaching in March 2017 and in just over a year has seen 45 clients in various settings. His main focus is on leaders and performance-driven professionals, including business owners, pastors and ministry leaders.
He’s about to celebrate 35 years of marriage to Robin, his wife. Together they have three married children and nine little champions of the heart who call them “Papa” and “Grammy.”
Learn more about Andy Wood at http://www.lifevesting.com
Living the coaching lifestyle affords you the freedom, flexibility, and ability to live the life you want to live. Today, we’ve got 4 seasoned professionals who are eager to share the ins and outs of living out your dream while you build a portable business and serve others through coaching.
• Unpack how you can work from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day, so you can spend more time with those you love most.
• Discover how to earn a living from your home so you’re not just making a living financially but making a living relationally and experientially as well.
• Why coaching doesn’t have to fit into your lifestyle because you can fit your lifestyle into coaching and engage in your personal, practical everyday life, more often!
This week we are opening the mailbox to answer these great questions. How is coaching different than discipling? When writing copy for your website, what’s the most effective way to describe yourself on the “About Me” page? What are some quick and easy ways to create a high-value free offer that builds your mailing list without taking weeks to write? And lastly, can a coach who has been trained elsewhere still take classes at PCCI?
Tune in to learn all the information you need to keep raising the standard of coaching and changing the world.